Keeping up with SiGNa
Industry Week Webinar with SiGNa’s Mike Alt…
October 19, 2016
This webinar will feature interviews with thought leaders from associations, companies and other manufacturing organizations about the current state of U.S. manufacturing and expectations/predictions for the next two to three years. Discussion will include the challenges to be addressed, as well as policies needed to address them and including actions that manufacturing executives can take to increase their companies’ and U.S. manufacturing competitiveness.
It will include a brief review/analysis of progress that has been made, since the inaugural Manufacturing Day, toward elevating manufacturing as critical to our nation’s economic future in public policy and in the public image of manufacturing as a career choice.
This event will include the thinking of:
- Stephen Gold, President and Chief Executive Officer, Manufacturers Alliance for Productivity and Innovation (MAPI)
- James Keppler, Vice President of Integrated Supply Chain & Quality, Whirlpool Corp
- Mike Alt, Vice President of Technology and Manufacturing, SiGNa Chemistry
- Steve Menaker, Leader of the National Consumer & Industrial Products Industry Team, RSM US LLP
- Mike Papp, General Manager, North Berwick Parts Center, Pratt & Whitney