SiGNa CHEMISTRY, INC.
2. Personally-Identifiable Information
There are cases where SiGNa Chemistry may ask you for personally-identifiable information such as your name, mailing address, and email address. SiGNa Chemistry will not collect any personally-identifiable information about you unless you provide it to us voluntarily.
When you do provide us with personally-identifiable information, SiGNa Chemistry may:
- store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services;
- use that information to contact you for informational, marketing and promotional purposes;
- disclose that information to third parties who may contact you for information, marketing and promotional purposes;
- disclose that information to third parties when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with the rights or property (either intentionally or unintentionally) of SiGNa Chemistry, other members or users of the Website, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities;
- disclose that information to third parties when we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
In case you would like to remove or change some personally-identifiable information, you may do so by contacting us at [email protected]
This Website is not directed at individuals under thirteen years of age, and SiGNa Chemistry does not intend to collect any personally-identifiable information from such individuals.
4. Non-Personally-Identifiable Information
SiGNa Chemistry may also collect information about you that is not personally-identifiable. Examples of this type of information may include your age, gender, interests and preferences, the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of computer operating system you are using, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Website. SiGNa Chemistry may share this information with advertisers, business partners, sponsors and other third parties. This data is used to customize the Website’s content and advertising, and to deliver a better experience for our members and users.
5. Information We May Place Automatically On Your Computer’s Hard Drive
When you view the Website, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a ”Cookie“ or similar file and will help us in many ways. A Cookie is an element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store the Cookie on your hard drive. Consequently, the next time you visit the Website, SiGNa Chemistry can recognize you. For example, Cookies are used to allow us to tailor the Website to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers, you can erase Cookies from your computer hard drive, block all Cookies, or receive a warning before a Cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
6. Links to Other Websites
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online that information can be collected and used by people you don’t know. While SiGNa Chemistry strives to protect your information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
The importance of security for all personally-identifiable information associated with our users and members is of utmost concern to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personally-identifiable information, SiGNa Chemistry can’t ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your personally-identifiable information, we will take reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
8. Business Transfers
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that SiGNa Chemistry or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
9. Your Acceptance Of These Terms
10. Whom to Contact